February 6, 2020
- Want to get that special someone something for Valentines Day? Then look no further. Kennedys Criminal Justice Program is selling Valentines Grams during both A and B lunch. Please make sure you have the person you are sending it to second period classroom. Sales end on February 11th. Price varies.
February 5, 2020
A hearty congratulations to the 1,026 student scholars who earned at least a 3.0 grade point average during the first semester!
Divided into three groups, the Respect Roll recognizes students with no less than a 3.0 while the Honor Roll and Principal’s List call out those who earned averages of 3.5 and 4.0, respectively.
February 4, 2020
- Attention Cougars! The Winter Homecoming Dance is this Saturday at the Sacramento Library Galleria! We will be selling tickets everyday through Thursday!
January 30, 2020
- Attention all Cougars! Winter Homecoming is coming soon on February 8th at the Library Galleria! Tickets are on sale now in Casey’s Corner! Guest passes are available in the counseling office and Casey’s Corner. Check flyers around campus for pricing!
January 28, 2020
- Do you like to sing or perform? Join the After School Choir!! We will meet every Wednesday to sing and talk about music. Come to B-8 to sign up!
- Attention all Drama lovers! 7th period Drama is a great way to get credits, hang out with friends, and learn about performing. There is also a free snack every day. Come sign up in B-8 it’s not too late!
- On Saturday, our Marine Corps Junior ROTC Color Guard competed at the Rio Linda Drill Invitational. Kennedy’s Cadets brought home the 3rd Place trophy, representing Cougar Nation with pride & proficiency!
- On Saturday evening, the Junior ROTC program partnered with Sutterville Elementary School for their annual school fundraiser. Our cadets continue to represent Kennedy, working hard to improve the community
- Attention all Cougars 16 years and older! Our annual blood drive is coming February 12! Come sign up on stage all week at lunch! All students must have a parent consent form to participate! Save some lives!
- Attention all students! There is only two weeks left to buy Winter Homecoming tickets! Casey’s Corner will be open Tuesday and Thursday this week and all next week at lunch! Guest passes are available in Casey’s and the counseling office!
January 21, 2020
- SENIORS, If you have submitted a BABY PICTURE for the yearbook. Please pick them up from Mr. Campos in the LIBRARY. Those Adorable pix have already been scanned.