March 13, 2020
John F. Kennedy Families & Community:
As many of you have already heard, all Sacramento City schools will be closed beginning Monday, March 16 through Friday, March 27. Full information is available here.
Please be aware that this closure includes all facilities, athletic, and extracurricular events. Regrettably, junior prom, scheduled for Saturday, March 21, is canceled. Our hope is to reschedule in the near future.
Should you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
March 12, 2020
- Calling all artists! Join us for the 3rd Annual John F. Kennedy High School “Chalk the Walk” on Thursday March 19th after school! Compete as an individual or in a group of up to 4 people to create a winning chalk mural on the quad stage. You must sign up in advance and complete an entry form to participate. Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 individuals and top 3 groups. Pick up an entry form from any VAPA teacher or in F-1. Entry forms are due by Wednesday, March 18th.
March 10, 2020
- Last Friday your Kennedy winter drumline and color guard both got 1st place in their division. If that couldn’t get any better Kennedy took sweepstakes, beating every drumline and color guard in every division. Congratulations Cougars!
March 5, 2020
- Juniors and Seniors, wondering what to do with your life after high school? Interested enough to take one of the most popular aptitude and interest assessments in the world? If so register for the ASVAB!!!! Last year over 80 JFK students did. See Mr. Drotts in the counseling office to register before March 6.
- Your kennedy winter drumline & color guard has a competition, At rosemont highschool tomorrow March 6, good luck cougars.
March 3, 2020
- ATTENTION ALL JUNIORS! The SAT is tomorrow, March 4, 2020 from periods 1-5. Be sure to get a good night’s rest, eat a healthy meal, arrive early to school and report to your assigned testing location. GOOD LUCK!!